Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Where's The Video!?

My son had his first ever Christmas Pageant at his school, for us this was a great milestone, as he has just turned 2. We really didn't know what to expect. What the hell are a bunch of toddlers going to do? Possibly do exactly the opposite of what you tell them to do? How about just sitting there blankly? We understood this was more for us the parents., then them. We came to bask in the cuteness and hilarity of it all. To video tape the moment and send it to our families. To have blackmail video to show L's girlfriend when he's 17.

My Mother... Oh, my Mother. I made sure to inform her that she would be getting the video in an email. I've linked her email to her phone, but then again she still has yet to learn how to use the smart phone we got her last Christmas. So there you go.

Mom: Melondie-a, WHERE YOU NOW!?
Me: I'm at home giving L a bath.
Mom: WHY YOU NO SEND ME BIDEO!?
Me: Mom, calm down, I did send you the video.
Mom: NO, No, No, No! I NO SEE! You no send to my pone! WHY!? I want to see MY baby!
Me: MOM! Stop yelling at me! If you knew how to use your phone, you could see it. Check your email, I sent it to your email.
Mom: Oh... You send to Mommy emair... So... I on the way home now... I go home and check ok? By the way, I no yelling at you, Mommy just asking you why I no have bideo.
Me: Mom, I'm pretty sure you were just yelling at me.
Mom: ::Screaming at me in Kongrish:: I NO YELL AT YOU! YOU NO SPEAK TO MOMMY THAT WAY! 

She hangs up on me. 

Husband: Is everything OK? Mom seemed like she was upset? Is she mad about something?
Me: Oye. 


















No comments:

Post a Comment