Monday, January 10, 2011

What Is That Smell?

::Walk into the house::
Me: "What the hell is that smell? It smells like something died and threw up on itself and died again!"
Mom: "Oh that smell? Ok, I tell you something ok?"
Me: "Dear Lord what is it now?"
Mom: "Ok so outside refrigerator, no work. cause it too cold outside. So fishy you auntie put in there spoil."
Me: "So you're telling me the fish is in the fridge and you can smell it inside the house?"
Mom: "No I take it out."
Me: "Where the hell is it then?"
Mom: "In the garageee."
::We go to the garage::
Me: "This is just nasty, what the hell is going on? Is that fish juice!? Oh man this is gross! MOM! Why didn't you clean this up and throw this away?"
Mom: "You do it."
Me: "I'm leaving right now." 

4 comments:

  1. You have no idea... none at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mel....just found your blog. Thanks for a good laugh! Come over and check out mine sometime
    feelinkindacrunchy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mel, remind me to tell about the Boar hides in my trash can and Jordan with the Febreeze bottle, then the neighbors walking in front of my house wondering what the hell the dead animal smell was on a 98* day!

    ReplyDelete