Sunday, July 10, 2011

Tattoos and Boobies.

Mom: "Uh oh, you not gonna' finish you tattoo until yo' baby done wit' yo' boobie."
Me: "Yes Mom, I know I can't finish it until I'm done nursing. So I'm going to have to wait a while."
::She starts to laugh::
Mom: "You boobie gonna' get so big again, BIG booobie"
Me: "I know, it happens"
Mom: "I'm proud you give baby milk...."
Me: "Awwwwwwe, thanks Mommy."
Mom: "But when your boobie get small like little apple, THEN you 
finish tattoo. OK? You know, like little tangerine, not like orange, but smaaaaaaaaaall one."
Me: "Yeah, I get it, thanks"


My mom has always referred to my girls as "boobies" or some sort of fruit. It's especially embarrassing when she does it in public.

2 comments:

  1. LOL...boobies go back to being small? Could I get some of that....I think mine are stuck

    ReplyDelete